There is a certain stigma surrounding modular buildings. What comes to the forefront of most people’s minds when they hear ‘modular buildings’ is a rundown field full of double-wide trailors. This is not the reality of prefabricated building! Nashua is on the cutting edge of design and structure. From hospitals, schools, and even prefab office buildings, many people are reaping the benefits that come along with modular building. Take a look at just a few of the advantages that accompany prefab construction:
- A common misconception about modular buildings are that they tend to be not be structurally sound. However, the opposite is true! In general, modular buildings are stronger than traditional construction! Why? This is because each module is designed independently and must stand up to the stress of transportation from the warehouse.
- Going modular is eco-friendly. Because construction takes place in a factory, waste is eliminated through the constant recycling of materials. There is also protection to all materials from the elements which saves from needing to purchase materials in excess.
- Say goodbye to weather delays with prefabricated construction. Between 60-90% of constructions occurs under a roof in a warehouse or factory. Because of this, projects can be completed faster and construction can have around the clock attention if need be.
- Another benefit of working inside of a warehouse is the increase of construction site safety. The risk of injury or accidents is significantly reduced.
- Nashua is particularly proud of this aspect of modular building, prefab construction is proven to stand tall in even the harshest of environments. In any climate or any location, modular buildings don’t have a problem weathering any storm.
- Modular buildings are built with the exact same materials and building codes as traditional homes. The only difference is the manufacturer, because once prefabricated buildings are assembled, they are indistinguishable from any other home, office, or other building.
- With modular building, there are limitless design opportunities. Prefabricated homes are completely customizable to your taste and necessities. There isn’t a need to hunt through endless home ads or settle for less. Everything you want is completely available to you
Nashua lifts the standard of the production process to the highest level in the industry, including innovation, efficiency, and reduced time to worksite installation. Contact us today to get your project started: http://www.nashuabuilders.com/contact/